COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT THE HEALING ROOMS – GREYSTONES
In line with guidance from the Department of Health after 12 weeks of closure due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, The Healing Rooms – Gresytones reopened on June 8th 2020. In the initial phase of our reopening we offered talk therapies including counselling & psychotherapy, family and relationship therapy, psychological services and coaching, whereby our social distancing policy can be easily maintained. Our practicioners who offer bodywork such as massage, reflexology, kinesology, acupunture and cranio-sacral treatments became operational again on July 1st..
PROTOCOLS IMPLEMENTED @ THE HEALING ROOMS – GREYSTONES
All practicioners working from the Healing Rooms are complient with the implementation of our best–practice protocols.
· The waiting rooms/reception area is no longer open for use.
· Your practicioner will text you when it is time to come in for your appointment.
· You will be asked to sanitise on entering the building.
· Social distancing of 2 metres should be adhered to at all times.
· We have installed screens in rooms for talk therapy in order to minimise risk of infection during sessions.
· We ask that you bring along your own water and tissues. These have been removed to minimise possiblity of cross-contamination.
· Surfaces are disinfected throughout the day befween client sessions.
· The clinic will undergo regular deep cleaning on a weekly basis.
· All practitioners have agreed to work within the guidelines for best practice for their profession as oulined by their respective goverening bodies.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES WHEREBY YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC AND SHOULD CONTACT YOUR PRACTICIONER DIRECTLY TO SEEK FURTHER ADVICE:
- If you have developed symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID 19
- If you have had first-hand contact with an individual who is diagnosed with COVID 19
- If you have been advised to self-isolate
Caroline Nolan, Manager @The Healing Rooms - Greystones